Terracotta facing bricks:
Frost resistance and water absorption tests carried out by the various brick suppliers.
Add-on insulation, polyurethane panels, polystyrene panels, rock wool panels:
ACERMI certification has been obtained from the CSTB.
VETAbric prefabricated cladding:
- External impact resistance: CSTB Test Report No. CLC 09-26018180 of 28 April 2009
- External impact resistance: CSTB Test Report No. CLC 12-26041421 of 23 November 2012.
- Resistance to wind load: CSTB Test Report No. CLC 09-26018179 of 29 April 2009
- Reaction to Fire Report: LNE Test Report No. J110700 and K071650-DE/1
- Conductivity of the polyurethane foam constituting the panel and its thermal resistance: CREPIM Test Report No. 768/01/310
- Peeling Strength: CREPIM Test Report No. 768/01/310A
- Combustion heat determination: CREPIM Test Report No. 768/02/188
- Calculation of spot thermal bridges due to the fastenings: CSTB Report 09-065
- Humidity level behaviour: CSTB Test Report No. EMC 09-105 of 7 July 2009
Production of the VETAbric panels used as façade cladding began in March 2008.
The surface area installed now exceeds 100,000 m²
Ask for our technical documentation